OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- CBNA Announces Poetry Out Loud ContestJanuary 31, 2019 - 4:15 pm
- CBNA Students Recognized for 2019 Scholastic Writing AwardsJanuary 30, 2019 - 5:15 pm
- Sixteen CBNA Students Representing 26 Works of Art Earn Statewide Recognition in The Scholastic Art Awards of New Hampshire 2019January 30, 2019 - 5:13 pm
- CBNA Robotics Team Qualifies for StatesJanuary 30, 2019 - 8:43 am
- CBNA FBLA VolunteersJanuary 30, 2019 - 8:41 am