OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- CBNA Theatre to Present Peter and the StarcatcherMarch 6, 2019 - 7:29 pm
- CBNA Student Named as National Merit Scholarship FinalistMarch 6, 2019 - 7:16 pm
- CBNA Literary Magazine Receives National RecognitionFebruary 20, 2019 - 7:19 pm
- CBNA Announces Poetry Out Loud ContestJanuary 31, 2019 - 4:15 pm
- CBNA Students Recognized for 2019 Scholastic Writing AwardsJanuary 30, 2019 - 5:15 pm