OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- Baccalaureate Awards 2018May 23, 2018 - 9:07 am
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten GraduatesMay 7, 2018 - 6:33 pm
- CBNA Student Wins Congressional Art CompetitionApril 30, 2018 - 6:51 pm
- CBNA FFA Much-To-Do Chapter Attends Annual State ConventionApril 30, 2018 - 4:48 pm
- CBNA FFA Much-To-Do Chapter Students Recognized at BanquetApril 11, 2018 - 4:24 pm