OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- Six Artworks Added to CBNA Permanent Collection from the Class of 2018June 14, 2018 - 8:53 pm
- Coe-Brown Northwood Academy 2017-18 Undergraduate AwardsJune 11, 2018 - 5:09 pm
- Five CBNA Students Selected for 2018 Advanced Studies ProgramMay 30, 2018 - 5:18 pm
- Baccalaureate Awards 2018May 23, 2018 - 9:07 am
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten GraduatesMay 7, 2018 - 6:33 pm