Whether it’s your freshman year or the last time you’ll ever be in high school again, school yearbooks capture multiple memories over the years. Here’s the top fourteen reasons you should buy a yearbook!
- Remember your friends and teachers when you were at school.
- It’s a collectible; a piece of history.
- An entire year’s worth of memories are in one book.
- Look back at what you were wearing and what the biggest trends were–and maybe wonder what you were thinking!
- In years to come, you can prove that you went to school with a famous person.
- When you have a school reunion in the future, see if people followed their ‘In 10 years time I’ll be…’ ambitions.
- In the future, enjoy looking back and getting nostalgic. A yearbook is a memory book too.
- Future children will laugh at the changes in generations.
- A piece to smile, laugh and reminisce with down the road.
- A cherished piece if a life is suddenly lost.
- It can stand the test of time, unlike the digital world that changes consistently.
- It’ll be more valuable to you when you are older.
- It is about you; YOU are in it!
- Celebrate the achievement of finishing school with the excitement of receiving your yearbook!
The last day to order your CBNA 2019-2020 yearbooks is Friday, January 24. There is no guarantee that books will be available after this date. All yearbook orders automatically include the 32 page spring supplement, which includes spring sports, Prom, Spring play and concert, graduation and Baccalaureate. Supplements are completed over the summer. To order, use the link on the Coe-Brown website (https://coebrown.org/2019/12/20/order-a-coe-brown-northwood-academy-yearbook-for-your-student/). See Prof Clauss or Mrs. Biery if you have any questions.
– Lauren Best