Semester I Class is Now Full
Driver Education Information
School Year 2021-2022
Charles M. Whitten School of Driving, LLC will be offering classes to students of Coe-Brown Northwood Academy for the 2021-2022 academic year. A semester II class and summer program may also be offered (details to be announced at a later date and will be based on student interest)
The following paperwork MUST be submitted for enrollment.
ONLY complete enrollment packets will be processed for enrollment.
1) A current contract signed by both student and/or parent, guardian.
2) A current “Student Data” sheet.
3) A copy of the student’s birth certificate. (photocopy is ok)
4) A copy of the students DSMV509, “Certification of Addition Supervised Driving”
5) A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 payable to: Charles M. Whitten School of Driving
*remaining balance due on or before the first day of class, September 27, 2021
These documents can be found to the right.
RETURN packets to:
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
ATT: Driver Ed Enrollment