Semester II Drivers Ed Now Full
Driver Education Information
School Year 2021-2022
Charles M. Whitten School of Driving, LLC will be offering classes to students of Coe-Brown Northwood Academy for the 2021-2022 academic year. A summer program may also be offered (details to be announced at a later date and will be based on student interest)
The following paperwork MUST be submitted for enrollment.
ONLY complete enrollment packets will be processed for enrollment.
1) A current contract signed by both student and/or parent, guardian.
2) A current “Student Data” sheet.
3) A copy of the student’s birth certificate. (photocopy is ok)
4) A copy of the students DSMV509, “Certification of Addition Supervised Driving”
5) A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 payable to: Charles M. Whitten School of Driving
*remaining balance due on or before the first day of class, January 24, 2022
These documents can be found to the right.
RETURN packets to:
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
ATT: Driver Ed Enrollment
On Campus Driver Education
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
The Charles M. Whitten School of Driving will be offering classes again this year to enrolled students of Coe-Brown Northwood Academy. Before enrolling students, it’s important to consider the details of this program. In many ways, this truly is what makes our program unique from other “commercial” driving schools throughout the state. If you have questions, please email Mr. Whitten.
Teacher: Mr. Charles M. Whitten / email@example.com / 603-942-5531 ext. 253
Class dates: January 24, 2022 thru April 21, 2022 (52 class days)
Class Days: Monday thru Friday *School days ONLY when CBNA is in session
Time: 7:00 to 7:35 am *Students are dismissed to their first block class @ 7:35am
Driving: After school primarily, Occasional weekends, holidays and vacations as time allows
Fee: $750.00 *inclusive of the $200.00 non-refundable deposit
Location: Coe-Brown Northwood Academy, 907 First NH Trpk Northwood NH 03261
Classroom: Smith Hall, Room 504
- Enrollment criteria MUST be met and ALL paperwork submitted for enrollment.
- Meet theses age requirements set by the NH Division of Motor Vehicles.
- Be 15 yrs. and 9 months of age on or before the first day of class on 01.24.22 or
- Reach their 16th birthday on or before the last day of class on 04.21.22
- NO EXCEPTIONs to these rules.
- NO court orders or ruling by the Division of Motor Vehicles delaying licensing.
- Currently enrolled as a student at Coe-Brown Northwood Academy.
- Has completed 20 or more hours of on road practice driving BEFORE enrollment.
- Is able to meet classroom requirements to include but not limited to:
- Attend all classroom instruction as outlined by the state of NH.
- Miss no more than four (4) hours of classroom instruction per state rule.
- Schedule after school driving and or observation labs of 1 or 2 hours per week.
- Maintain a class average of 80% or higher.
- Wear an approved face covering while in lab (car) for driving/observation
- Regardless of vaccination status.
- Follow ALL policies and procedures as set by:
- Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
- Charles M. Whitten School of Driving
- New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles
- Enrollment process:
- Read program details from above.
- Check class dates for both age requirements and scheduling conflicts.
- Go to the Coe-Brown website, locate the Driver Education link.
- Print off enrollment paperwork from the Driver Education link.
- Complete ALL paperwork to include signatures and documentations as required.
- Send ALL enrollment paperwork to school w/your student, drop off or by U.S. mail.
- ONLY those NOT enrolled will be notified of their non-enrollment.
- Email Mr. Whitten (NOT the office) with questions not addressed here.