Driver Education Information and Enrollment Detail
School Year 2022-2023
Charles M. Whitten School of Driving, LLC will be offering classes to students of Coe-Brown Northwood Academy for the 2022-2023 academic year. A summer program may be offered (details to be announced at a later date and is based on availability and student interest)
The following paperwork MUST be submitted for enrollment. ONLY completed enrollment packets are processed for enrollment in a class of choice.
1) A current contract signed by both student, parent and/or guardian.
2) A current Student Data sheet.
3) A copy of the student’s birth certificate. (photocopy is ok)
4) A copy of the students DSMV509, “Certification of Addition Supervised Driving”
5) A non-refundable deposit of $400.00 payable to: Charles M. Whitten School of Driving
*any remaining balance is due on or before the first day of class you’re enrolled in.
RETURN packets to:
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
907 First NH Trpk
Northwood NH 03261 ATT: Driver Ed Enrollment
Return in person to the front office at Coe-Brown Northwood Academy, with attention to: Driver Education Enrollment or Mr. Whitten.