Coed Soccer (Grades 4-8)
August 2-6 | 8:00-12:00
This youth camp will develop self-confidence, self-esteem with an emphasis on cooperation and team first mentality, while increasing fitness and skills with a fun week of games, drills and instruction. The high school camp will focus on fitness, game awareness and skill building while allowing for a great opportunity to get ready for the upcoming soccer season. In additions emphasis on increasing physical and mental competence in the techniques and tactics of high school soccer are addressed.
- CBNA Theatre Presents: GODSPELLMay 6, 2021 - 1:48 pm
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten Graduates of the Class of 2021May 5, 2021 - 1:42 pm
- Quarter 3 Honor Roll 2020-2021April 12, 2021 - 7:40 am
- Addison Cox Named Gatorade NH XC Player of the YearApril 12, 2021 - 7:34 am
- CBNA Scholastic Art Awards 2021February 10, 2021 - 11:28 am