Girls Basketball (Grades 4-9)
June 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th | 8:00-12:00
Enjoy fun in a combination with learning experiences and hard work. Develop self-confidence, self-esteem and good interaction among peers. Increase physical and mental competence in the techniques of basketball. Acquire sound and lasting values through hands-on experience.
- CBNA Theatre Presents: GODSPELLMay 6, 2021 - 1:48 pm
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten Graduates of the Class of 2021May 5, 2021 - 1:42 pm
- Quarter 3 Honor Roll 2020-2021April 12, 2021 - 7:40 am
- Addison Cox Named Gatorade NH XC Player of the YearApril 12, 2021 - 7:34 am
- CBNA Scholastic Art Awards 2021February 10, 2021 - 11:28 am