Girls Lacrosse (Grades 4-8)
July 19-23 | 8:00-12:00
Players will learn fundamentals of lacrosse including passing, catching, and shooting. Defensive skills will be emphasized. Drills and scrimmages will develop both offensive and defensive team strategies culminating as the camp progresses. Girls must have lacrosse stick, goggles, and mouth guard.
- CBNA Theatre Presents: GODSPELLMay 6, 2021 - 1:48 pm
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten Graduates of the Class of 2021May 5, 2021 - 1:42 pm
- Quarter 3 Honor Roll 2020-2021April 12, 2021 - 7:40 am
- Addison Cox Named Gatorade NH XC Player of the YearApril 12, 2021 - 7:34 am
- CBNA Scholastic Art Awards 2021February 10, 2021 - 11:28 am