Girls Volleyball (Grades 4-9)
July 12-16 | 8:00-12:00
Camp will focus on the basic skills of volleyball, including passing, setting, serving, hitting, blocking, and learning offensive systems of competition. Instruction will offer a variety of games designed to let the campers show off their individual skills. Camp runs Monday to Friday and features Coe-Brown volleyball players and coaches serving as counselors and directors.
- CBNA Theatre Presents: GODSPELLMay 6, 2021 - 1:48 pm
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten Graduates of the Class of 2021May 5, 2021 - 1:42 pm
- Quarter 3 Honor Roll 2020-2021April 12, 2021 - 7:40 am
- Addison Cox Named Gatorade NH XC Player of the YearApril 12, 2021 - 7:34 am
- CBNA Scholastic Art Awards 2021February 10, 2021 - 11:28 am