OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- CBNA Theatre Students to Present: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s CinderellaOctober 21, 2019 - 9:23 am
- Parent Information NightOctober 16, 2019 - 1:56 pm
- CBNA Semi-Finalists in National Merit Scholar ProgramSeptember 26, 2019 - 11:14 am
- Homecoming 2019September 14, 2019 - 8:55 am
- Comedy Hypnosis Comes to CBNASeptember 10, 2019 - 11:04 am