OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- Quarter 4 Honor Roll 2020-2021June 15, 2021 - 6:43 pm
- CBNA Theatre Presents: GODSPELLMay 6, 2021 - 1:48 pm
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten Graduates of the Class of 2021May 5, 2021 - 1:42 pm
- Quarter 3 Honor Roll 2020-2021April 12, 2021 - 7:40 am
- Addison Cox Named Gatorade NH XC Player of the YearApril 12, 2021 - 7:34 am