OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- CBNA Students Attend HOBYJune 6, 2019 - 9:26 pm
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Graduates of The Class Of 2019May 8, 2019 - 5:37 pm
- CBNA Student Wins Congressional Art CompetitionMay 7, 2019 - 8:14 pm
- CBNA FBLA Attends State Leadership ConferenceMay 6, 2019 - 8:14 pm
- CBNA Theatre to Present Peter and the StarcatcherMarch 6, 2019 - 7:29 pm