OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- CBNA Theatre Students to Present Radium Girls March 12, 13 & 14March 5, 2020 - 3:20 pm
- CBNA Announces Poetry Out Loud EventFebruary 5, 2020 - 2:50 pm
- CBNA Scholastic Writing Awards 2020January 30, 2020 - 3:18 pm
- CBNA Scholastic Art Awards 2020January 30, 2020 - 3:15 pm
- VFW Announces NH Voice of Democracy Scholarship Winner from CBNAJanuary 28, 2020 - 7:43 am