OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- CBNA Chapter of NHS Inducts New MembersNovember 29, 2018 - 5:18 pm
- CBNA Sophomores Selected in VFW Voice of Democracy ContestNovember 28, 2018 - 7:34 pm
- CBNA Among the Top Ten High Schools in NHNovember 28, 2018 - 6:14 pm
- CBNA Senior Named Semifinalist in 2019 National Merit Scholarship ProgramOctober 30, 2018 - 8:11 am
- CBNA Senior Named Semifinalist in 2019 National Merit Scholarship ProgramOctober 29, 2018 - 7:11 pm