OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- Quarter 4 Honor Roll 2019-2020July 2, 2020 - 8:54 am
- Summer AthleticsJune 18, 2020 - 2:26 pm
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten Graduates of the Class of 2020May 7, 2020 - 10:22 am
- CBNA Theatre Students to Present Radium Girls March 12, 13 & 14March 5, 2020 - 3:20 pm
- CBNA Announces Poetry Out Loud EventFebruary 5, 2020 - 2:50 pm