OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- CBNA to Hold Annual Homecoming September 14 & 15September 6, 2018 - 3:50 pm
- Comedy Hypnosis Comes to CBNASeptember 6, 2018 - 3:35 pm
- Coe-Brown Northwood Academy New StaffSeptember 5, 2018 - 8:32 pm
- CBNA to Host Run to Fall 5KAugust 23, 2018 - 7:12 pm
- Six Artworks Added to CBNA Permanent Collection from the Class of 2018June 14, 2018 - 8:53 pm