OSpecial Education program serves exceptional students with a wide variety of strengths and needs, providing a comprehensive range of supports and management to develop, implement, and monitor progress toward individualized progress per each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Services range from inclusive classroom accommodations and modifications to individualized study halls and academic courses when needed. Students are encouraged and supported to develop strategies for study and success, and independent living, which fit their learning styles and their academic needs.
- Paragon 2022May 23, 2022 - 7:56 am
- Coe-Brown Announces Top Ten Graduates of the Class of 2022May 20, 2022 - 7:48 am
- CBNA Student Awarded New Hampshire Seal of BiliteracyMay 16, 2022 - 11:50 am
- CBNA Student Receives Silver Medal in 2022 National Scholastic Art & Writing AwardsApril 22, 2022 - 2:45 pm
- Quarter 3 Honor Roll 2021-2022April 6, 2022 - 8:41 am